You want to taste a delicious Jambalaya but you are dieting; we bring you this keto Jambalaya so you can enjoy it without remorse.
Today’s recipe is an amazing Jambalaya that will go with your keto diet. You can continue losing weight and enjoying a tasty dish. Grab the ingredients and enjoy preparing this popular dish. Have fun!
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Andouille sausage (sliced thinly)
- 2 large Bell peppers (diced; I used red and green)
- 1/2 large Onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Celery (diced)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 lb Large shrimp (peeled and deveined, thawed if frozen)
- 2 lb Cauliflower (riced; fresh or frozen)
- 1 14.5-oz can Diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1/4 cup Chicken bone broth
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning (start with 1 tbsp if you don't want spicy)
- 1 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
- Green onions (sliced; optional, for garnish)
- Fresh parsley (chopped; optional, for garnish)
- Heat the oil in a large dutch oven over medium heat. Add the bell peppers, onions, and celery. Saute for 5-8 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the sliced sausage. Saute for about 5 minutes, until browned.
- Make a well in the center and add the minced garlic. Let it sizzle for about 30 seconds, until fragrant, then stir in with everything else.
- Add the cauliflower rice, diced tomatoes, bone broth, and Cajun seasoning. Stir together, then add the shrimp. Increase heat to high to bring to a simmer, then continue to simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is tender, shrimp is cooked through, and liquid is reduced, about 5-7 minutes. It will release more liquid at first and then reduce in volume again as it simmers more.
- Season with salt to taste, and/or more Cajun seasoning if you like. If desired, garnish with green onions and parsley.