We love doing exercises. We feel our energy increasing with every minute, and we love it because we feel better. But we hate when it finishes, and especially stretching, so most of the times we skip it. See why is so important to do it.
Many people run away from stretching when they finish their exercise routine, not knowing how important it is for your muscles to do it. In this article, we will show you the benefits of stretching after exercising.
1. Relaxation: your muscles were in stress while doing exercises. The first reason for stretching is to relax them so they can recover faster.
2. Flexibility: if you always stretch after exercising, your muscles and tendons will become more flexible, helping you with balance and stability.
3. Blood flow: as muscles and tendons expand, also the veins receive treatment, improving blood circulation.
4. Eliminates lactic acid: stretching will definitely eliminate lactic acid produced by exercises done in routines.
5. Boost energy: you will feel renew because your muscles will be relaxed and with more energy.
6. Pain prevention: with the elimination of lactic acid, you will reduce pain after exercising.
7. Slows body down: it gradually slows down the body, especially if you take deep breaths during stretching.
8. Clarity and connection: you need to be focus on each muscle you are stretching and relaxing. This gives you mental clarity and a connection with your body.
Make a good stretching after every session. It takes around 10 minutes to do it, and you will feel better and with energy to continue the day or go to bed. Don’t skip stretching, and see the wonderful benefits of it.