If you are looking for a way to increase lung capacity after having bad habits, we bring you some ways of doing it, as lungs are a very important part of our body and life.
When you are tied to bad habits and you decrease lung capacity, your body functions start to decay. The first step is to decide changing habits firmly, then try some ways of improving the health in your lungs. We show you some ways of doing it.
1. Exercise: this is the most obvious and the first thing to do. Doing cardio exercises will definitely improve your lung capacity slowly, but you have to be constant.
2. Controlled coughing: it is a natural way to expel toxins from your body. Here’s something you can try to cough controlled:
a. sit down on a chair with the shoulders relaxed, keeping both feet flat on the floor.
b. fold the arms over the stomach.
c. slowly inhale through the nose.
d. slowly exhale while leaning forward, pushing the arms against the stomach.
e. cough 2 or 3 times while exhaling, keeping the mouth slightly open slowly inhale through the nose rest and repeat as necessary.
3. Green tea: studies showed that drinking 2 cups a day will improve your lungs health.
4. Anti-inflammatory foods: it is also proved that foods like turmeric, leafy greens, cherries, blueberries are anti-inflammatory foods that will help improving health in your lungs.
5. Steam therapy: inhaling steam regularly will help airways in the lungs to open and drain mucus.
If you decided to stop the bad habits, congratulations. Now, it is the time to clean them and improve your health, and start a healthy lifestyle, especially eating well and exercising are very important. Have a great life!