Also known as ‘Chhote Nawab of Bollywood‘, Saif has established himself as a successful and trustworthy actor.
He made his Bollywood debut with “Parampara” and tasted success with the sweets of “Main Khiladi Tu Anari”. Saif has won several awards, including Filmfare and National Film Award. He was awarded “Padma Shri” by the Government of India in 2010.
Saif is very popular among young people for his acting skills and his curvy body. All the credit goes to Saif Ali Khan’s workout routine which is completely designed for him.
He exercises 2 hours daily to stay healthy and adds something new to his diet each month. Saif also understands the value of sticking to someone’s routine. His gym and yoga sessions and food should be at the time point.
- He always keeps warm before starting his workout routine.
- After warming up, he likes to exercise some stretching to loosen his muscles.
- After stretching, 10 minutes of skipping occurs.
- Some weight training and cardio exercise to tone your muscles.
- Saif also practices kickboxing to tone his body.
- Some punching bag sessions to work on intense muscle contraction
- In the end, he does some shadow training to keep his arms and stomach.
- Saif also follows yoga for being mentally and stress-free.
- Apart from these he always does some stretching before going to bed and assumes that it reduces the flexibility of your body.
Saif always believes in the ability of the diet to make a person healthy and happy. “It is very powerful for me to give you a funny amount of energy, where you are trying to get through the day, and then suddenly bouncing on the walls. You need less sleep You have more energy. You want to exercise instead of being tired of ‘now I have to go to the gym’. I have never thought about food”, he said in an interview.
- He avoids alcohol and junk food strictly.
- They work out green tea to increase their stamina.
- His diet includes foods that are rich in nutrition and are highly dynamic.
- Saif’s diet changes on the basis of his workout.
- He drinks water all day long.
- Saif likes to eat fresh fruits and usually snacks on fruits and nuts.