People have been using mushroom recipes as medicines for a long time. Eating them brings lots of benefits to our body. That is why we wanted to share this recipe.
Mushrooms have many healing properties; they are packed with nutrients, they have antioxidants, and they boost the immune system. So, eating them is quite beneficial for your body. And they won’t affect your diet, as they are low in calories. See this recipe and prepare it.
SHEET PAN GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, optional
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 pounds cremini mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice, thyme and rosemary; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately.