Nothing better than brownies. And much better if you can eat them guilty-free. Here you have a healthy recipe to prepare them.
Brownies and diet don’t go along. But here we change this idea. We show you how to prepare delicious yet healthy brownies. Few ingredients and easy to make them. Enjoy a delicious snack without feeling guilty.
- 3 ripe bananas.
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Chocolate chips "optional"
- Mash the bananas until they are pureed.
- Add cocoa until smooth.
- You can add chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a baking dish. It can be a large mold and then cut as desired.
- Bake at 350ºC for approximately 6 minutes or until firm on top (in the center it may not be very cooked but it is fine to do so).
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once it is at room temperature, store it in the fridge for about an hour.