Losing weight is about determination, discipline, eating well and exercise. This salad can definitely help you reach that goal.
It is known how hard it is to lose weight, but you need a goal, discipline, exercising and eating healthy, especially this last. With this recipe you can reach that goal. Now you have to worry about exercising and discipline.
Charred Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- 2 1/2 lb. large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 5 tbsp. avocado oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced into half-moons
- 1/2 bunch Upland watercress
- 1 avocado, quartered
- Toss shrimp with 2 tablespoons avocado oil and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- The heat grill pan, grill, or broiler. If desired, you can also set aside half of the shrimp for the No-Cook Shrimp Rolls and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Toss with onion.
- Add to bowl with onion along with cucumber and shrimp and toss to combine. Fold in watercress and avocado.