Oats are essential when we want to lose weight. Its relevance lies in that it helps you with the vitamins and nutrients your body needs to be well.
The truth of the matter is that since we were little we have heard about oatmeal water. Yes, it is a fundamental foodstuff, which we must consume when we want to lose weight.
How do you prepare oat water with cinnamon?
Oat water is very useful when we want to lose weight. Its relevance lies in that apart from helping you with the slimming process, it helps you with the vitamins and nutrients that your body requires to keep in optimal conditions.
Cinnamon is a rich source of manganese, iron, calcium and fiber. It has been used to treat diarrhea, indigestion, bloating and even as an immune stimulant.
Here we show you a simple recipe to make the most of this wonderful water.
- 1 cup of integral oats
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 6 to 8 cups of purified water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
The first thing you have to do is to soak the oats for seven hours, once that time has passed, strain it, cleaning it with water, so that you suppress the enzyme inhibitors that are released during the soaking.
Once you have the oats clean and drained, liquefy them with honey, cinnamon, vanilla and water. Pour it into a pitcher (you can strain it yourself), and serve it with ice to taste.
Consume a glass of oat water with cinnamon as a light breakfast, and a second glass ten minutes before lunch.
The advantages of oat water with cinnamon
- Oats contain beta-glucans, soluble fiber and polyphenols known as avenantramides, which are antioxidants.
- This recipe helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Oats keep you satisfied longer, without raising your blood sugar. When you eat it, you feel fuller, and it balances out your hunger, so you'll cut down on groceries that can affect your diet.
- It helps you have regular bowel movements. Its high fiber content helps avoid constipation.
- It improves athletic performance. It changes the metabolism and also increases physical performance, if you drink this oat water more or less an hour before exercise.
- Recent research has shown that cinnamon can effectively lower blood sugar levels. This can lead directly to the reduction of fat accumulation in the abdomen and the rest of the body. Therefore, the properties of cinnamon can be used to lose those unwanted pounds.
Ready, prepare this drink, drink it for a period of fifteen days and tell us how you feel and how many sizes you have lost.