Prepare your own facial mask is more fun and nice that just buying it at the store. Keep reading to find out how to make this recipe!
The chocolate has a lot of benefits: it's great of the heart, the brain and deserts! But did you know it's awesome for your skin, too? The cacao seed has antioxidants and incredible emollients for a perfect skin.
Now let's get to the funniest part of the process: the DIY!
- 2 dark chocolate bars
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons of sea salt
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Grab a bowl and blend the milk, sugar and salt.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend again.
- Let it cool of making sure to leave it unhardened.
- Apply to the face for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water and dry the skin.
- Apply your preferred moisturizer.