Essential fatty acids provide health benefits, particularly brain and cardiovascular.
Omega 3 is a polyunsaturated fatty acid with countless benefits for our body, so its consumption with the diet is recommended.
The foods where the omega is found in its highest concentration are oily fish, such as salmon, sardines, anchovies, tuna and in nuts, also in seeds such as chia or flax.
Among the benefits of omega 3 are:
1. Improved cardiovascular health.
2. Decrease and control of cholesterol.
3. Improve lung function and reduce asthma.
4. Decreased proliferation of cancer cells.
5. Contribution to the mental development of premature children.
6. Increase aerobic strength.
7. Improves vision.
8. Anti-inflammatory action.