Biotin is known as the vitamin of the skin, hair and nails. It is one of the vitamins that contribute the most to hair growth, as it helps keep hair strong, healthy and in constant development and growth. Discover all its benefits now!
Hair is very sensitive to the nutritional state of the whole body so that a low level of vitamins or minerals manifests itself in weak, brittle and low volume hair. Biotin supports the reproduction of hair tissues and also stimulates blood circulation so that the scalp and hair remains healthy.
The most common way to consume Biotin is in food supplements or naturally through foods such as egg yolk, kidneys, liver, yeast.
What are its benefits for hair?
- Improves the health of roots and follicles by increasing oxygenation levels in different tissues, including the hair bulb.
- Stops hair loss and adds vitality and volume to it.
- It stimulates blood circulation, helping a greater amount of nutrients reach the root of the hair and in this way, the hair looks healthier.
- Thanks to this supply of nutrients, the hair regains strength, thickness and will present a less brittle appearance.
- The biotin present in hair cosmetics cleanses the scalp, maintains a balanced pH and leaves hair healthy and shiny.
- It prevents sebaceous secretion and reduces and controls dandruff.
Biotin is not only good for your skin and hair, but it is also good for your health. Among its most relevant benefits are the following:
- Improves mood.
- Helps the nervous system and prevents neurodegenerative diseases.
- Strengthens cardiovascular health.
- Helps to recover and regenerate muscle tissue when it is weakened.