Have you gone out to parties and can't stand the discomfort the next day? This post is for you.
We bring you these tips to get rid of your hangover as quickly as possible and forget about a bad mood, nausea and fatigue. Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet to remove a hangover, although there are more and more specialized businesses (such as bars) that help you cope with this issue. However, with the tricks that we propose below, you will not have to leave the house to get rid of your hangover and after a few hours, you will be smiling and fresh.
Why do I have a hangover?
We start with the basics, why does a hangover occur? You may well have come here with a terrible headache and don't feel like reading up on the causes of a hangover, but it's always good to understand the problem to help with the hangover solution.
A hangover is the sum of a set of symptoms produced by excess alcohol consumption that includes, among others, headache, stomach pain, fatigue, dry mouth, and muscle pain. Come on, almost as if we had the flu, but in this case, the culprit is ourselves for having gone overboard with alcohol.
Hangovers can cause other symptoms such as:
• Electrolyte imbalance
• Inflamed stomach and intestines
What are the tips?
1.Medications: NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) reduce inflammation in the body caused by alcohol to relieve headaches and muscle aches.
Avoid acetaminophen as it is a drug that is metabolized in the liver and there may be toxic effects.
2. Drink a lot of water: Alcohol dehydrates, so it is important to recover the lost water. Drink water throughout the day whenever you can.
3. Isotonic beverages: These are drinks that will provide minerals to your body and promote electrolyte balance.
4. Sleep: Try to relax and rest your mind. When you sleep you relax your muscles and improve your mood.
5. Antioxidants: People can benefit from eating foods rich in antioxidants to reduce the negative effect of drinking alcohol. You could consume green tea, carrot, cherries, spinach, dark chocolate.