It is important to protect your skin from sun rays, regardless of its color. Keep reading and know more about this product.
If you are going to buy a sunscreen, consider these three things: it has SPF 30 or higher, protects from UVA or UVB rays and water resistant.
How to use sunscreen correctly?
• Apply sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
• Be generous when applying sunscreen and cover the areas of skin that will be exposed to the sun.
• Apply sunscreen frequently.
• Apply a waterproof sunscreen if you are going to be in contact with water (it reflects the sun's rays) and when you go out apply again.
• Throw away sunscreens that have expired.
• Apply sunscreen daily, before makeup.
Remember, it is better to use sunscreen than to injure your skin.