Preventing hair loss or making it grow faster is possible with both commercial products and natural remedies. Ingredients like coffee are very good for this. Do you want to know how to grow hair with coffee? Read on and discover a perfect coffee shampoo to achieve it.
A recent study revealed that caffeine compounds stimulate blood flow and promote the growth of hair follicles, giving hair a stronger and healthier appearance. If you thought that coffee only served to cover gray hair and provide more intense color, you are wrong, since applied topically regularly is ideal for accelerating hair growth and stimulating the thickening of the strand. It is important to note that if you are a blonde, this could darken your hair a bit, but the results will be incredible.
Benefits of coffee for hair
- Stimulates circulation to the scalp
- Avoid hair loss
- Exfoliate the scalp
- It stimulates hair growth
- Provides strength and body
- It is a great nutrient
- Provides softness and shine
- Has a pleasant scent
How to prepare the magic coffee shampoo?
What do you need?
- Neutral shampoo
- 5 tablespoons of ground coffee (you can grind the beans or buy it already ground)
Steps to grow hair with coffee
- To prepare this coffee shampoo, you have to choose a neutral shampoo bottle that is not completely full, it will be enough if it has half the product or even a little less.
- Heat water in an amount a little less than what fits in the container you have chosen. When it's warm, pour it into it.
- Add the tablespoons of ground coffee to the container with the water and stir well until everything is perfectly integrated.
- Once you have the mixture well dissolved, use a funnel to add it to the shampoo bottle. Shake vigorously and let it sit for at least a couple of hours before using it.
- To obtain effective results it is advisable to use this coffee shampoo 2-3 times a week. In no time you will begin to notice the results.
- When applying, massage the scalp with gentle, circular movements. Let it sit for 5 minutes before rinsing it off with plenty of warm water, as you normally do.
- Then you can apply a mask, conditioner, or any other product that you usually use.