Mango is a tropical fruit native to India that, in addition to its exquisite taste and delicious smell, can provide great health benefits.
This fruit has a high content of vitamin B and antioxidants, for the proper functioning of the nervous system, metabolism and the health of the skin. Mango butter is off-white to pale yellow. Its texture is solid at room temperature, semi-hard, soft, smooth, and creamy. It is easy to apply and is easily absorbed through the skin. They have been proven to condition the skin and restore its texture for scars and wounds, stretch marks, rashes, dry or damaged hair.
Mango butter is obtained by cold pressing the mango seeds that are inside the fruit pit.
In some regions of Asia, they use mango's seed to exfoliate the skin. The masks with their pulp help to soften the most superficial layer of the skin.Mango butter is rich in calcium, potassium and vitamins A, B, E and C.
Mango butter is used in making soaps and hair masks. If you are going to use mango butter for your hair, it is interesting to know that it helps prevent the formation of split ends and adds shine and vitality to the scalp. Also, it is very effective in hair treatments, as it strengthens the cuticle and hydrates dry or damaged hair.
Benefits of mango butter for skin:
- Maintains hydration of the skin. It restores again the degree of moisture and luminosity that the skin has lost over time due to external agents (sun, cold ...) or age.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Protects the skin from the signs of premature aging and helps slow the degeneration of skin cells.
- It can help prevent deep scarring and stretch marks.
- It is soothing and relaxing, as it helps the skin to restore its lipid composition and rehydrate after exposure to external aggressions (cold, sun ...).
- To treat sunburn it is excellent.
- Helps protect skin from the weather and UV radiation.
- Facilitates the process of removing toxins, dirt, and other impurities from the skin.
- It reduces inflammation of the skin and can help in the treatment of various conditions such as acne, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Its high antioxidant capacity can help heal scars, such as acne and even age spots.
- Effectively relieve skin allergies and itching from insect bites.