Natural remedies have always proven to be an excellent option for hair health, that's why we bring you this new tip, did you know about onion shampoo?
Onion shampoo is one of the best-known products for recovering weak hair, curbing hair loss, and making it grow healthy and strong. Accelerate growth, prevent hair loss and fight dandruff are some of the benefits of using this shampoo. Do you want your hair to grow faster, healthier, and stronger? We present you with the latest in hair beauty, a product that will make you have a healthy and radiant mane in a short time: onion shampoo. Although at first, the idea of putting onion on your head may not be very attractive, we assure you that it is worth doing. We tell you all the benefits of using onion shampoo.
In addition to antioxidants, onion is rich in vitamins and minerals, which makes it possible to strengthen hair from the roots, because these ingredients improve blood circulation and nourish the hair.
The benefits that characterize onion shampoo are three:
1. Stronger hair: This shampoo is mainly composed of red onion which contains quercetin that improves the resistance of the hair, preventing breakage and flaking.
2. Goodbye to oily hair: It is also high in vitamins, mineral salts, phosphorus, iron, calcium and sulfur, the latter has antiseptic properties that eliminate the spread of fungi or bacteria, many of which are causes of oily hair.
3. Longer and silkier: Its supply of sulfur and quercetin stimulates blood flow and acts as an anti-inflammatory, which contributes to faster hair growth.
How to make your own onion shampoo?
- A 350 ml bottle of shampoo of any brand and with an intense aroma.
- One medium red onion.
- First of all, it is advisable to use a shampoo with an intense aroma, such as those of citrus. By adding the onion, the strong smell of it will be camouflaged by that of the shampoo and it will not smell anything like an onion.
- Cut the onion into medium pieces and put them inside the shampoo.
- Close the jar and shake everything well to mix the onion with the shampoo.
- Let the mixture ferment for 15 days in a dry, cool, and moisture-free place.
- After this time, the shampoo is ready to use.
How to use onion shampoo?
Are you washing your hair properly? Here are some simple and practical tricks to make the most of all the benefits of onion shampoo and achieve a strong, healthy, and shiny mane in no time.
- Use the onion shampoo every other day or every 2/3 days for about three months. Then let the hair rest for a month. After this time, you can use it again.
- How you apply the shampoo determines the effectiveness of the wash. The part that gets the most dirt is the scalp. Therefore, it is where we must have more influence during washing.
- Apply a little shampoo to your hands and distribute it over the scalp. Massage with your fingertips using gentle, circular movements. It is very important to massage the scalp and perform the last rinse with cold water to improve circulation and stimulate hair growth.
- A little shampoo is enough. It is very common to think that the more product we apply, the better the result will be. However, this is not so. An excess of shampoo can end up irritating the hair and making it difficult to rinse.