You probably didn’t know about this ingredient or superfood. In this article, we will show you all the benefits of Spirulina that will bring improvement in your life.
Extracted from blue-green freshwater algae, is a natural supplement consumed by many people. But there are others that don’t know the benefits of this superfood. Here, we bring you some of them, so you can add into your regular dieting habit.
1. High nutritional value: packed with nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Rich in protein and Iron, too.
2. Antioxidants: it is also a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient.
3. Cancer-healing properties: studies in animal suggest that it can reduce tumor size and cancer symptoms.
4. Lowers blood pressure: it can contribute the increasing of production of nitric oxide which helps vessels dilate, reducing the pressure.
5. Beneficial in anemia: it may increase the hemoglobin levels in blood.
6. Improves body strength: because of its antioxidants, it helps muscles recover faster.
7. Controls blood sugar: A study suggests that phycocyanin from Spirulina helps reduce blood sugar levels in animals.
Now you know about another superfood and its benefits. You can buy it in the form of powder and add it to any of your recipes. You will see your lifestyle improved. Check for recipes and try it!