Slow aging is a major concern on women. Women want to look great and young all the time, so they look for ways for reaching these. Check here some of these ways.
As time passes, our features start to decay, and we want to take back time and look forever young. In this article, we will give you 6 ways to look younger, and the best of all, naturally. Get ready to try them and get the attention on your looks, not your age.
6 ways to slow aging naturally
1. No more sugar: the more sugar you consume, the less collagen and elastin you have, and therefore your skin loses elasticity. Then, ditch the sugar.
2. Gluten free: yes, eliminate also gluten. Wheat and other starches may increase blood sugar levels, making it harder for the body to absorb some minerals important for the skin to tighten.
3. Drink more water: dehydration is one reason of an aging skin. Drinking water helps restore elasticity.
4. Reduce stress: stress increases cortisol, reducing essential minerals necessary for the skin to restore and glow.
5. Increase antioxidants: free radicals can cause premature aging, then to counterfight, eat more foods that contains antioxidants.
6. More protein: essential to repairing and constructing tissue, and to keep cortisol in check.
Besides these tips, it is important that you keep an active lifestyle, by doing exercises; also, sleeping well is necessary for the tissues to repair. Therefore, having a healthy lifestyle is essential to keep yourself looking young.