Keep your lips hydrated to show them off to everyone! Chocolate must never be missing in your life, including your skincare routine.The lip balm is the accessory that is never missing in our bag. Why is it basic? We will tell you.
Having well-hydrated lips is necessary, but, also, creates a sensation of freshness and well-being that "hooks" us, therefore, it is very common for us to use cocoa or lip balm often. Lip balm is perfect to prevent the lips from being dry or chapped and its benefits can be summarized in three, mainly: it protects your lips, nourishes, and repairs.
Cacao is what chocolates are made of and it is known as a great beauty ally due to its amazing moisturizing effects.This lip balm will provide you with softness and hydration to show off beautiful and fresh lips to the world... The best part: it's made by yourself!
It is important to choose a lip balm with protection against UVA rays, since the skin of the lips is very sensitive and has almost no melanin, so it is very unprotected against the action of the sun's rays.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax
- 1/2 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 3 drops of vitamin E oil (optional)
- Balm tubes
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Add the coconut oil, the beeswax and the cacao butter to a pot and melt everything over low heat.
- Add the cacao powder and blend.
- After everything is blended, leave it for 5 minutes and add the vitamin E oil.
- Pour the mix on a balm tube and enjoy!