Coconut oil can do a lot for you. Keep reading and find out why!
Coconut oil is like a miracle of nature, it contains medium-chain fatty acids that help to restore the neutral pH of the skin, remove oil and excess sebum, and leave the skin hydrated and beautiful. Also, it can be used as a natural sunscreen, since it blocks 20% of UVA rays. As for the hair, it has a restorative and revitalizing effect, since it protects and nourishes it in depth.
Coconut oil is a vegetable oil composed almost entirely of saturated fatty acids that are beneficial for health. Coconut oil has become a 'must-have' among lovers of food and natural health, something that draws our attention given a large amount of saturated fat it contains.
Coconut is a delicious tropical fruit that has many uses for cooking and cosmetics. This product is not a trend… it has come to stay.
Coconut oil speeds up metabolism, increases fat burning, lowers cholesterol, and supports the cardiovascular and neurological system.
This oil is amazing for hydrating hair and skin:
-It has antibiotic properties to fight acne and eliminate oil from the skin.
-Nourishes the scalp and stimulates hair growth.
This is what you can do with coconut oil:
- Apply it to the ends of the hair to protect and hydrate them. This way, it does not grease the roots but does protect the tips.
- As a moisturizing treatment for hair and slightly protective when sunbathing.
- To hydrate the skin of the face. Coconut oil stands out for its incredible ability to hydrate the skin, both face, and body.
- To combat stretch marks as a body lotion. By nourishing, hydrating, and increasing the strength and elasticity of the skin, it keeps it protected against stretch marks.
- As a make-up remover. Its oily texture facilitates makeup removal.
- To make homemade scrubs (if mixed with sugar) and hair masks.
Coconut oil preserves its properties when cooking, being a healthy option for our meals, especially in confectionery, since it gives an exotic and tropical flavor to each recipe.