The famous doritos make a delicious snack for families and friends. Why not introduce them into a recipe with chicken and enhance its flavor? Learn how to make these chicken delicacies with them, you will not regret it.
If we talk about American food or "fast food", there is no shortage of battered chicken, practical to eat by hand and tasty for most people.
A great combination is to batter the chicken with crushed Doritos instead of breadcrumbs. It is a very simple recipe, it works surprisingly well and you can combine it with your best and favorite sauces.
The idea is to coat the chicken pieces first in flour and egg with milk, and then cover them with crushed Doritos. In addition, they are cooked in the oven, so we save time, they do not have many calories and the outer layer is spectacularly crisp.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 250 g Chicken breast in sirloins
- 1 (bag) Doritos type Tex Mex
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml Milk
- Wheat flour
- Ground black pepper
The procedure is easy, it will only take you about 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC and prepare a tray covering it with aluminum foil or greasing it with oil. Dry the chicken meat well with kitchen paper, remove any excess fat and cut into pieces about 4-5 cm long.
- Crush the Doritos so that they give it a texture similar to thick breadcrumbs, and place them in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with the milk in another container and cover a deep plate with the flour.
- Pass each piece of chicken with flour, cover with the egg and then coat in the Doritos, pressing well. Place on the baking sheet and repeat the process with the rest of the meat.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until golden brown.
Top these baked chicken treats with Doritos platter and serve along with several different sauces and some potato sides.