Although it has a strange name, doing the keto diet is not. If you want to burn fat quickly and easily, it is a great option. You can even give yourself certain allowances, like a healthy and homemade chocolate bar. Look how to make it.
A ketogenic diet is a low-carb eating plan that can help burn fat more effectively. Even, several doctors recommend it for its numerous benefits.
Its name derives from the fact that it allows the body to produce small fuel molecules called "ketones", an alternative source of fuel for the body, which it uses when blood sugar (glucose) is scarce.
This type of diet is really useful to burn excess body fat without starvation and to reverse type 2 diabetes. Therefore, we will also show you a simple, quick, sugar-free and very rich recipe: healthy and homemade chocolate. Go on the keto diet, but you don't have to put all your tastes aside.
- 100% Natural Hershey Cocoa
- Organic coconut oil
- 1 envelope of Splenda or Stevia
How to make it:
- Place 2 tablespoons of oil + 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder + 1 sachet of splenda or stevia in a microwave-safe cup.
- Microwave for 1 minute to melt the oil.
- Stir with the spoon so that everything is integrated.
- Pour in small portions into silicone or aluminum containers (they can be the ones used to make cupcakes).
- Put in the freezer for 5 minutes and when you take it out you will have a homemade chocolate bar without sugar or preservatives.