The famous pastry chef suffered an accident in his right hand while bowling with his family.
Buddy Valastro suffered an accident on his right hand a few days ago and had to be operated on several times.
“There was a malfunction with the pinsetter. After trying to release the bowling pin from the pull mechanism, his right hand was trapped and compressed inside the unit, ” Buddy representative told People magazine.
The Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro, announced through his Instagram account that he suffered an accident and joked about his cast.
The pastry chef is out of danger, he was discharged and is in recovery.