There is nothing more delicious than a cheesecake. If you also add chocolate and peanut butter it is amazyng. Get ready to delight your palate with this easy and delicious recipe.
This recipe is a delicious thing and to make it you only need the desire because it does not require any particular skills.
What do you need?
- 20 sweet cookies
- 7 teaspoons butter, melted
- 500 g of cream cheese
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 ½ cup melted chocolate
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter
How to make it
- Take the cookies and crush them in a mixer. Mix them with the melted butter, place in a removable mold, flatten and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese in a bowl and stir until creamy. Add 1 ½ cup of icing sugar, melted chocolate and vanilla, mix well and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Once the time has passed, place on the base of cookies.
- Mix the cup of peanut butter with the remaining half cup of icing sugar, and pour over the chocolate cream. Then refrigerate again for about 3 hours.
You will see how your whole family will appreciate this delicious cake that does not need an oven or any cooking.