Milk caramel is a simply delicious sweet, its texture is capable of making everyone fall in love. So how can we make a perfect milk caramel?
Here we bring you several techniques to get a perfect milk caramel in a few seconds and best of all, you can do it at home and without complications.
- To get a perfect milk caramel you must know exactly the amount of ingredients that the recipe says. Many people change the recipe and the results are terrible.
- Another tip is to choose a good pressure cooker to do it, not everyone considers this option.
- How to make a clear milk caramel? The trick is in the cooking time because the longer it lasts in cooking the darker it will be. If you want a milk caramel with an intense color, you should leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Generally, recipes state that milk caramel takes 15 minutes to make. The truth is that 15 minutes is not enough time since milk caramel is just starting its caramel process at that moment.
- How to preserve milk caramel? In order for our milk caramel to last us several days, the ideal is to store it in the fridge in a well-sealed or even airtight container.