Consuming baking soda can bring enormous benefits to your health. Learn how to drink it and how it helps you.
Baking soda has many uses. From beauty products for healthier skin, hair and nails, to preventive cancer treatments. It is a magical substance.
Furthermore, sodium bicarbonate is a powerful natural disinfectant and contributes to regulating the body's pH, thus helping to combat various diseases that develop in an acidic environment.
Remember not to overdo it, all excess is bad. Also note that you should not ingest bicarbonate if you have high blood pressure or are pregnant. Nor if you just ate and have a full stomach.
For any special health conditions you have, consult your doctor before consuming baking soda.
Among some benefits of taking half a cup of bicarbonate per day we find:
- By diluting a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drinking it, baking soda relieves muscle aches after a hard workout.
- Finish and prevent the appearance of nail fungus: Mix salt with three tablespoons of baking soda, peppermint oil and water. Rub your nails with a brush with this mixture. It will help you keep them healthy and fungus free.
- When consumed properly and in moderate portions, baking soda helps improve degenerative diseases such as arthritis, osteoporosis and cancer, since these diseases have been associated with high levels of acidity in the body.
- Baking soda is used to relieve the symptoms of arthritis, diarrhea, gout, and ulcer; urine infections. Its effectiveness lies in the fact that it contains sodium, a substance that fights problems in the urinary system, such as hyperkalemia and kidney stones.
- It is also effective against colds or flu, and even helps increase athletic performance.