The ham and cheese bread cake is one of the cheapest and most delicious recipes.
We bring you an alternative recipe to the traditional lasagna: ham and cheese bread cake. Fast and cheap.
It is delicious, you can serve it in perfect portions the size of a slice of bread.
To make this ham and cheese bread cake, you will need the following ingredients:
- 18 slices of sliced bread
- 12 slices of cooked ham
- 100 g of spicy pork sausage
- 300 g of grated cheese
- 3 medium eggs
- 500 ml of liquid cream or evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pan: 30 Cm long x 24 Cm wide and 7 Cm high
Step-by-step, how to make it:
- Add the eggs, salt, pepper and evaporated milk in a bowl and beat for a few minutes until everything is well mixed. Reserve it.
- Put butter or oil in the bottom of your pan and place 6 slices of bread so that they are not on top of each other.
- Pour a third of your mixture over the bread slices, and then place slices of ham, sausage, and cheese on each bread.
- Repeat the same operation until you finish with all the slices of bread. On top should be six slices of bread covered with the mixture and cheese.
- Cook in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.