Cooking a steak seems like a simple thing. It is a quick and easy lunch but in many occasions it causes us problems. With these haute cuisine tricks, learn how to make a juicy and perfect steak.
A steak is one of the dishes that seems simpler in appearance. It is just a piece of meat cooked in satin or grilled.
As it turns out, this dish, which seems very simple, can contain secrets that you do not know and lead you to make mistakes.
Some haute cuisine tips to prepare a juicy and perfect steak are:
- The first thing to consider for a juicy and perfect steak is that the pan or griddle where you will cook it must be very hot.
- The second tip is that you don't have to constantly spin it, you only have to do it once, when you see blood begin to flow from the top of your steak.
- The meat on your steak must be either fresh from the butcher shop, or defrosted for several hours before and try to dry it with absorbent paper. Never toss frozen steak straight into the pan
- Do not puncture the steak constantly, this will only cause it to lose its juices during cooking and become dry and hard.
- Remember to add a little oil to your pan or griddle.