If you are part of the vegan lifestyle, don’t limit your diet. We bring you the best recipe to accompany all your meals.
This vegan mayo recipe is so easy to do and it will take you only 5 minutes to prepare this creamy and delicious sauce.
What do you need?
• ¼ cup of the liquid from 1 can of chickpeas
• 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon of mustard
• ½ teaspoon of cane sugar
• Scant ½ teaspoon of sea salt
• ¾ cup of sunflower oil
- Add to the blender the chickpea liquid, the lemon juice, the mustard, sugar, and salt and pulse the combine button.
- Slowly add oil until you get a thickened substance.
You can eat it with cherry carrots or celery or just add it to any meal you like!