Tea has always been said to be one of the best teas to relax especially before bed. It combines natural ingredients with beneficial characteristics for health. The following recipe helps against insomnia.
Tea is a natural drink, with numerous beneficial components for health. Polyphenols, substances typical of tea, act as antioxidants in the body, which fight aging, help strengthen capillaries, have anti-inflammatory and antibiotic effects, and fight hyperthyroidism.
Here, we share an original recipe that combines natural ingredients in a relaxing infusion. It is used for moments when we are upset, with anxiety, anguish or when there is possible insomnia. It is delicious, smooth and sweet.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 and a half cups of oat vegetable milk
- 1 tsp chamomile
- 1 tsp lemon balm -1/2 tsp anise powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 ground cardamom teeth
- 1 teaspoon of panela
How to make it:
- First we put the water in a small pot, add the chamomile, the lemon balm, the anise, the cinnamon, the cardamom and the nutmeg, stir and boil for 3 to 4 min. Then we lower the heat and let the infusion rest for a few minutes, so that the flavor and benefits of the ingredients pass into the water.
- Then we strain the water to separate from the infusions. We put the remaining water back in the pot. Add the oat milk or rice to the panela and heat everything together. Without bringing to a boil because sometimes the vegetable milks are cut.
- Tip: they can put all the preparation in the blender, so that it mixes well and leaves that delicious foam of the photo.
- You can now enjoy this infusion, at any time, but especially at night, before sleeping.
Oat milk is one of the most popular vegetable milks. It is a beneficial drink for the intestinal flora that helps reduce cholesterol, as well as being the most nutritionally balanced cereal due to its great contribution of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.