The Diva of the Bronx, Jennifer López, has just published a photo on her Instagram where she shows off the most perfect red lips in the world. Look how you can look like her.
Red lips never go out of style. They are one of those makeup techniques that will continue to exist no matter how many years pass.
JLo is an expert in showing off perfect red lips, always shiny and perfectly outlined, this actress and singer is a true goddess of make up.
That is why taking advantage of this beautiful photo and the beauty of our beloved JLo, we have decided to look for some tips so that you can wear perfect red lips.
Tips for luxury red lips
- So that when you apply the red lipstick it looks perfect, one of the tips recommended by great makeup artists is to keep your lips hydrated and exfoliated. To do this, you can rub them with a little sugar and honey and exfoliate them every 8 to 15 days. You will see the difference the next time you apply your red lipstick.
- In addition to exfoliating, hydration is extremely important for dreamy red lips. You can hydrate them at night with a little cocoa butter and always choose lipsticks that have moisturizing components.
- And if it is about lipstick texture, we will tell you the difference between shiny and opaque. The bright red lipsticks, like the one that JLo wears in the photo, are very beautiful, but also quite striking, which is why they are recommended more to wear at night. I killed them, they will also make you look beautiful and you can use them throughout the day.
- If it is lasting, you can apply a little talc or compact powder to the lips before applying the red lipstick. You will extend your life for much longer.
- The website of the renowned brand of products Maybelline recommends to apply the following: "To apply, you can do it in two ways, directly from the lipstick or with a brush. You can also apply the two techniques: directly apply the lipstick and then touch up with the brush. Once you have finished, kiss a tissue paper, so that the surplus is removed and it is a perfect tone. "
- And one last piece of information. Red lips should stand out, so if you are going to wear them, try to use a soft eye makeup that does not compete with them.