Who hasn't tried fried chicken? And if it's from the world-renowned brand KFC, even better. Today we will show you a new version of the original recipe: healthy, easy, fast and delicious.
Although fried chicken is a characteristic recipe in the United States, it has been promoted in recent years and imitated by other countries, especially in America. The best-known recipe is from KFC, an American fast food restaurant chain specializing in fried chicken, founded by Harland D. Sanders.
The recipe that we will show you today is not exactly the same as the original. The idea is to offer them KFC-style chicken, but a healthier, delicious and easy recipe. Even if you are on a diet, try this delight that you will do in seconds.
Ingredients (2 people):
- 150g of chicken strips.
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup flaked whole oats
- 1 egg.
How to cook it:
- Cook the chicken in the oven. Remember that if you cook the chicken pieces already breaded at the end, it may take longer to cook or worse, they will come out raw inside and burned on the outside.
- Make three bowls one with the scrambled raw egg; another with oatmeal mixed with pepper and salt; and another with oats (bowl 3).
- Pass the chicken through bowl 1 (egg), then through bowl 2 (flour) and again through bowl 1 (egg), then overflow in bowl 3 (oatmeal). In this way, thanks to oats, they are crispy.
- Put the chicken fillets already overflowed in an oiled baking dish.
- Put in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees or until they are golden brown on the outside.
- Nutritional information (1 serving):
- Calories: 240 kcal.
- Proteins: 20.5 gr.
- Fat: 3.5 gr.
- Carbohydrates: 15 gr