Onion for many years has been an excellent source of fiber and an exquisite ingredient for many of our recipes, but know what happens when you leave it outdoors.
Onion is one of the most important products in our kitchen, since we usually use it in many of our meals, but there is a great risk of poisoning if you leave it outdoors.
If by chance you feel strong and very strange stomach discomfort for several days a week, the reason may be due to the fact that you leave the onion in place for a long time.
Many places in our homes tend to be a free stay for millions of bacteria, so when we leave either an onion or any other type of food outdoors, we are increasing the levels of poisoning.
This is because food usually absorbs certain toxic components that are around it, which are usually viruses or infectious bacteria that make us sick when they come into direct contact with our body.
For this reason, health professionals recommend that after using half an onion, we do not leave it outdoors. Quite the contrary! You should keep it in a ziploc bag to ensure that it does not fill with germs.