Hair care is a task that requires extensive knowledge, and it takes time to learn which products work best for your hair. But, when it comes to styling it and giving it a beautiful and cool look the task is much simpler.
Most women enjoy sporting healthy, full hair, but they are not always willing to spend their money on expensive hair styling treatments and risk the health of hair with new products that can produce unpleasant side effects.
However, solutions to look beautiful at low cost abound, this method of curling hair with toilet paper is a clear example of this. And the best thing is that you do not need to choose the dryer or the iron, which ensures you take even more care of your hair while you can wear a beautiful hairstyle.
What do you need?
- 1 roll of toilet paper
- Styling foam
- Hair comb
How to do it:
- Wash your hair and partially dry it. The key is to leave it a little damp.
- Comb your hair to detangle it.
- Divide the hair into 3 parts, one to the back and the other two to the sides.
- With the hair separated, apply the styling foam.
- Take a 5 square strip of toilet paper and fold it in half. The next step is to wrap the hair around this strip, making a kind of "paper rolls".
- To tie the hair, tie a knot at the loose ends of the strips of paper. When you are curling your hair always use the same direction to achieve a uniform and beautiful hairstyle.
- To finish, wait for the hair to dry and thus you will get perfect curls. If you are in a hurry to finish the hairstyle, you can apply a little heat with the hair dryer.