Nothing is more versatile and delicious than a toast with a good topping, that's why we have this incredible recipe for you.
This recipe is simple… very simple. You can prepare it quickly and enjoy its delicious flavor to start your morning with the right foot.
- Whole grain baguette, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced in half
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh herbs: chives & basil
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Shaved pecorino or parmesan cheese
- Spray and condiment the slices of bread with oil and salt.
- Toast both sides and rub the garlic's half on the upper side of the slice of bread while it is still hot.
- In a bowl mix the tomato with the herbs.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the slices with the contents of the bowl and add red papper flakes.
- Add Parmesan cheese and gratin for 3 minutes.
This recipe is used to prepare mini bruschettas as a snack or a light dinner and accompanied by white wine you will enjoy all its flavor!