Do you have different colors because of long exposures to the sun? Lighten your skin with milk. See how to do it.
Many times we prefer to avoid photographs or dresses with cleavage for fear of showing the uneven color of our skin. Many times this tends to happen due to long exposures to the sun, creating areas with a diversity of colors.
Although currently, there are various treatments to unify skin color, such as creams or lasers, many people choose to use the most natural and economic treatment, such as the use of milk to lighten the skin. In addition, this treatment can be done at home and without any danger.
Does milk really help to lighten the skin?
For many years ago, milk has been used as a routine to improve physical appearance, even Cleopatra herself bathed in milk to give her skin a stunning beauty. This liquid contains lactic acid which is ideal to preserve the skin like that of a baby.
In addition, milk is also capable of exfoliating and removing all stored dead cells, nourishing it to the fullest. In this way, you can get the dreamy skin you want.
Naturally Lighten your skin with almond milk
For this lightening natural remedy you will need:
- 6 raw almonds without the skin
- ½ cup of whole milk
- The first thing you will do is dip the almonds in the half cup of milk for about 12 hours.
- Then you can transfer the milk and almonds to a more spacious bowl so that you can crush the almonds until you obtain a homogeneous creamy paste.
- When you get the paste, apply it to the affected area and leave it there for at least 1 hour.
- You can cover the area with plastic wrap or transparent paper so that penetration is more effective.
- When time passes, you can remove it with warm water.
You can repeat this process every other day for at least two months.