Stress and anxiety can become various consequences, mainly insomnia. Next, we will give you the best solution for this without drugs: lemon balm tea is natural and ideal for these problems.
Lemon balm is widely used to treat digestive problems and to control the symptoms of anxiety and stress. Its power lies in its calming properties that provide well-being and tranquility.
The same can be purchased in natural products stores, handling pharmacies, markets and in some municipal markets. You can even grow it at home for being easy to plant and maintain.
Learn about the benefits of this plant in a simple recipe: lemon balm tea.
- Improve the quality of sleep, being excellent for treating insomnia;
- Helps improve memory and concentration;
- Relieve headaches, toothaches and migraines;
- Combat gas and flatulence;
- Prevent digestive problems and intestinal colic;
- Relieves vomiting, nausea and dizziness;
- Relieve menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome symptoms;
- Prevent kidney problems for being diuretic;
- Relieve colds, flu, cold and cough;
- Promote well-being and tranquility, reducing symptoms of anxiety, tension and stress;
- Improves symptoms related to vertigo and ringing in the ears;
- Helps improve fluid retention;
- It has an antiviral effect in herpes pictures.
To make lemon balm tea it is advisable to use only the leaves that can be dry or fresh; it is the part of the plant that contains all the beneficial properties for health. You will need 1 tablespoon of lemon balm leaves and 1 cup of boiling water.
Add the lemon balm leaves to the boiling water, cover and let stand for a few minutes. Strain and drink 2 to 3 cups of this tea per day. Since drowsiness is among its side effects, it is recommended to take it at nap time or at night, before sleeping.