Mc Donald's has thousands of fast food outlets around the world, with "addictive" meat and chicken burgers for customers and at prices, for many, huge. Here we will show you how to make the delicious quarter pound with cheese at home and in just 3 steps.
Mc Donald's burgers are delicious, juicy, and special. Although for many in the world, where thousands of fast food franchises are located, they are unique and unrepeatable, here we assure you that this is not true.
If you have kids in the family, or if you are another adult "addicted" to these burgers, today we will teach you how to cook Mc Donald's famous quarter pound with cheese. In just three steps, you will discover the secret kept by the owners.
- 1 frozen hamburger about 110 grams (a quarter pound)
- 2 cheddar cheese fetas
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped onion
- sesame burger bun
- margarine or butter
How to make it:
- Let's start first by toasting the bread (previously cut in half). Brush it with a very thin layer of butter. Place the loaves on a griddle or in a straight-bottomed pan. Put them with the butter down and make a slight pressure so that they toast evenly. Take them off when they are golden.
- While you wait for the bread to toast, you can start cooking the hamburgers: place them on another griddle or hot pan.
- Then place the toast on a plate, with the toasted sides facing up. On top of the bread, place a little mustard, a tablespoon of ketchup and the chopped onion. Top with a cheddar cheese feta. When the hamburger is ready, place it and top it with the other cheddar cheese feta. It only remains to place the other bottom of the bread and carefully turn it over.
One of the most important aspects is the toasting of the bread and, without a doubt, the quality of the products. Those two factors are essential to imitate Mc Donald's. Now that your burger is ready, you can accompany them with some crispy fries.