This delicious snack it's easy and comfortable to enjoy anytime and anywhere. Keep reading to learn how to make them.
Granola bars are healthy and delicious. They are an excellent snack for kids and to regain energy after a long workout routine or work day.
What do you nedd?
- 1 cup of smooth, creamy and natural peanut butter or cashew butter
- 2/3 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups of whole rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of crushed peanuts or cashews
How to do it?
- Stir together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt in a large bowl, until you get a smooth substance.
- Add the oats and the chocolate chips
- Stir again to combine and press firmly into a pan.
- Chill for at least 1 hour
- When it's ready, slice the granola into bars
- Separate the bars and store them in the fridge.
You can prepare this snack for the whole week!