We love desserts; even if you are a fitness person, desserts are something we can’t escape. But we have dessert recipes for a fitness person like you, like this one.
As a fit person, we are looking for recipes that go with our healthy lifestyle, and sometimes with our time schedule; we need recipes that are both delicious and quick to prepare. This one is the perfect combination. Prepare this delicious Gulab Jamun Dessert Parfait and fill your mouth with this amazing taste.
Gulab Jamun Dessert Parfait
- 12 Small Gulab Jamun
- 2 Cups Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Cream - whipped
- 1 Tsp Saffron
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- 3 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1/4 Cup Pistachio - chopped
- Take 6 gulab jamuns and thinly slice them. Keep aside.
- Slice the other 6 gulab jamuns in quarter.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt and cream together.
- Heat milk in a pan, add water, saffron and bring to a boil.
- Stir the milk mixture and turn off the heat.
- Once the mixture is slightly cool, add honey, mix well and keep aside.
- Now, take a glass/serving bowl and add 2 tbsp yogurt mix.
- Place, 3-4 thinly sliced gulab jamuns (in a circle, covering all sides) and spread 1 tbsp yogurt mix over it.
- Spread 1/2 tsp saffron mix and add 2 tbsp yogurt mix.
- Decorate top with 1-2 quarter gulab jamuns, saffron mix and pistachio.
- Complete all the serving glasses similarly.
- Once the parfaits are made, place all the glasses in fridge (for atleast 30 minutes).
- Serve Chilled.