Healthy and very easy to prepare.
Vegetables and legumes will always be a good choice for your meals. Today we bring you a carrot and vegetable pudding, yes, just like you read it. You will love it and will want to make it often.
- 1 large cup of grated carrot
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- Grated cheese and skimmed cheese strands
- 1 bundle of fresh spinach, washed and dried
- 2 eggs
- Condiments of your choice
- Grated cheese
- Skimmed wedge cheese
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch.
Mix all the ingredients of each layer in two different bowls, place in the base of the mold the layer of carrots and above the layer of spinach, place a little more grated cheese on top, place the mold inside a 18 cm saucepan and cover, cook for 40/45 min at medium heat. Or cook in the oven at 180 degrees placing the mold inside a baking dish with water (bain-marie). Carefully remove the mold and that's it!