Today, we bring you a very healthy recipe. We will combine fruits with vegetables in a salad. What a delicious mix. Keep reading and try it!
This salad that we have today is a delicious combination of grapes and chicken. If you think salads are dull, this one will make you change your mind. Besides, it is prepared with healthy ingredients to keep your lifestyle. Enjoy!
Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt*
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or chopped
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup pecans walnuts or sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- ½ cup quartered grapes*
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion optional
- bread, croissants or lettuce for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the plain Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked chicken, celery, nuts, grapes and red onion (if using). Stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve as a sandwich on bread or croissants, or wrapped in lettuce.