Vegetable cookies are not as bad as you think, they taste delicious and their texture is great!
The flavor of the zucchini cooked together with the soft and toasted dough on the outside, accompanied by the melted chocolate, is an impressive mix of flavors. The texture of these cookies is divine and all the flavors are enhanced. Contrast a salty background with the sweet cookie. The crunchy crust melts with every bite. This snack is healthier and more fun! You can add different ingredients and make the recipe yours!
- 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoon of butter softened
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of shredded zucchini
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of old-fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugars and butter until light and fluffy. Add egg, yogurt, and vanilla and mix until evenly combined. Mix in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in oats, chocolate chips, and zucchini. Drop by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Note: Cookies will spread a bit, but not take on much color.