This recipe today is perfect for your healthy diet. Soups are a great meal for diets, and vegetable soup are better.
You are in a healthy diet and sometimes you run out of dishes, so today we bring you this amazing vegetable soup, a perfect combination for your healthy lifestyle. Vegetables give you lots of benefits that boost the health in your body, and included in a soup is a great mix. Bon appetite!
Easy Healthy Roasted Vegetable Soup
- 1 eggplant, cut in half and remove stem
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 2 onions, quartered
- 2 red bell peppers, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 5 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (or half and half, if you prefer)
- your favourite dairy-free or dairy yogurt and fresh herbs for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line to large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the eggplant, cauliflower, onions, peppers, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, and carrots to the baking sheets, making sure they're in a single layer.
- Drizzle the olive oil over top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35-40 minutes, or until the carrots are tender when pierced with a fork and the vegetables are beginning to brown slightly.
- Add all the roasted vegetables and their juices to a large pot over medium heat and add the stock.
- Allow the mixture to come to a low boil and reduce the heat until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Simmer for about 10-15 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- Add the coconut milk (or half and half) and puree until smooth.
- Serve with a dollop of your favourite yogurt and some fresh herbs for garnish.