The ranch dressing has always been an ideal companion for snacks and meals. Here we bring to you the most nutritious, creamy and deliciuos recipe for you, and what's even better: 100% vegan!
There are many vegan ranch dressing recipes but this will meake you lick your fingers. Once you taste it, you'll not be able to stop eating it. Nothing better than the ranch flavor in a delicious and very healthy dressing, it is totally vegan and that makes it more interesting. It is very easy to make, ideal for any taste and palate, it will be ready in no time and it is so creamy and smooth, a strong background flavor that contrasts any meal beyond a salad. Try it and delight yourself with its flavor and aroma!
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, more depending on your liking
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried dill
- Peel and cut the cucumber
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend to max speed until you see a creamy paste
- You can decorate your vegan ranch dressing with fresh chopped chives
- Sirve and enjoy!
We hope you get delighted with it's irresistible garlicky flavor, you can spread it on a burger or use it as a salad dressing.