Are you looking for healthy snacks? This recipe would interest you!
These avocado chips are a healthy snack, crunchy and have an incredible flavor. This recipe is so easy to make. It is impossible that someone does not like these chips. Being made of avocado they contain many nutrients and good fats for our body, in addition to not containing carbohydrates. To make your chips perfectly round, try this trick: spray the bottom of a dry measuring cup with nonstick cooking spray and lightly press the tablespoons of the avocado mixture to flatten and voila!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the bowl Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place heaping teaspoon-size scoops of mixture on the baking sheet, leaving about 3” apart between each scoop.
- Flatten each scoop to 3" wide across with the back of a spoon or measuring cup. Bake until crisp and golden, about 30 minutes, then let cool completely.