We show you the best way to prepare artichokes! Start your diet with this delicious recipe of baked artichoke with chili mayonnaise that will surely become one of your favorite dishes.
To prepare this keto recipe, you will need to boil or bake a piece. As it is a low calorie recipe, it will serve as a perfect snack for the day. The best thing is that this artichoke has only 151.2 calories per serving.
- 4 artichokes, clean and without stem
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 yellow lemon
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 cups of mayonnaise, for the dressing
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard, for the dressing
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder, for the dressing
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, for the dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder, for the dressing
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
Open the artichokes slightly and place them on a tray with aluminum foil. Bathe them with the olive oil and yellow lemon juice, season with salt and pepper. Wrap them in the foil and bake for about 50 minutes or until soft. Remove and cool slightly.
For the dressing, mix the mayonnaise with the mustard, chili powder, lemon juice, onion and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the artichokes with the dressing.
You can boil the artichoke if you don't have an oven, just put it in water with salt and lemon juice so that it doesn't rust. Remove one of the leaves from the artichoke, if it comes out easily it is ready.