In this recipe, you will combine the flavor of broccoli with a delicious cupcake.
These broccoli cupcakes are a super healthy and fun snack.
-200g of broccoli, chopped
-1/2 onion, sliced
-1 cup of parmesan cheese
-1 teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil
-1 pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook the broccoli for only 4-5 minutes.
3. Remove it, let it cool slightly, and cut it into smaller pieces.
4. In a frying pan add a little olive oil and when it is hot, pour the onion into it and fry it for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the broccoli and a pinch of salt.
6. Sauté the onion and broccoli for 2-3 minutes.
7. In a bowl, pour in the onion and broccoli that you just cooked, the beaten eggs and the cheese. Mix well with a spoon.
8. Grease some molds, fill them with the mixture and put in the oven.
9. Bake 20 minutes.