For sushi lovers who want to eat gluten-free ... this recipe is for you!
Cucumber is part of Japanese cuisine, it is a main ingredient in most rolls, it gives it freshness and a crunchy touch. You can not only prepare cucumber sushi as tapas, you can also make a hole in the middle of the cucumber, fill it and cut it into slices to make the sushi experience much more real. This recipe takes 15 minutes and is delicious.
- 1 Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into 1/4" coins
- 8 oz of lump crabmeat
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon of Sriracha
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Soy sauce for serving
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Thinly sliced avocado then toss slices in lemon juice.
- Top each cucumber slice with avocado and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, Sriracha, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper, and squeeze more lemon juice into the mixture.
- Top each cucumber sliced with a small scoop of the crab mixture.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over each serving.
Serve with soy sauce and enjoy it!