If your house is celebrating Easter and you like to look for rabbits with your family, attract them with these delicious carrot cake hot cakes that, we assure you, everyone will love!
Prepare this recipe with homemade carrot cake, but in the form of hot cakes, with a unique flavor and consistency. In addition, they are made with mascabado sugar, made 100% from sugar cane and without any refining process.
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar, Domino
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 cups carrots, grated
- 1/2 cups of walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup of cream cheese, for the icing
- 2 tablespoons of milk, for the icing
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, for the icing
- 1/4 cups of mascot sugar
- Walnut, for decoration
- Carrot, grated for decoration
In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, icing sugar, salt, cinnamon, and ginger. Set aside.
Separately, mix the liquid ingredients: milk, egg, butter and vanilla. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ones until they are perfectly integrated. Finally, add the grated carrot and the nuts. Set aside.
For the icing, in a container mix the cream cheese, the milk, the vanilla and the icing sugar. Set aside.
In a frying pan over low heat, heat the butter, pour a ladle of the hot cakes mixture, cook for 3 minutes and set aside.
Serve the hot cakes with the icing, decorate with walnuts and grated carrots.
You can prepare the hot cakes mixture a day earlier to make them faster.